SEVEN RANDOM THINGS ABOUT ME
- I enjoy the sound of quirky words like “lollygag”, “codswallop” and “hullabaloo”.
- My favourite cities are Toronto, New York and Barcelona.
- I’ve read lots of books on Zen and Buddhism yet still … (read point below)
- Seeing someone litter makes me MAD.
- I love big, old gnarly trees.
- Dancing makes me ridiculously happy.
- My blog was just nominated for The Versatile Blogger award.
This week I had the unexpected pleasure of being notified that my Cheekytree blog has been nominated for The Versatile Blogger award by Sketches & Jottings – a wonderfully creative blog that looks inside the journals and sketchbooks of artists and other interesting people.
First, I’d like to say a BIG THANK YOU to Sketches & Jottings for your high praise: “An imaginative, always upbeat maker of amazing silk scarves, who writes as well as she designs”. It feels so good to be among your list of blogs that inspire.
The idea behind The Versatile Blogger Award nominations is to use these nominations to make others aware of other great blogs. So in return, I’m pleased to nominate the following. I hope you will enjoy discovering them for yourself.
10 Blogs That Inspire Me (in no particular order): My love of art, textile and surface design has led me to find these creative and interesting individuals from all over the world including: Canada, the United States, Scotland, Spain and Brazil. All of these blogs have sparked my creativity and imagination this past year with the inspiring art and design they have shared. These are my nominations for The Versatile Blogger Award:
- Canadian Art Junkie
- Laura Speirs
- The Littlest Comma
- Eva Carlavilla
- Small Sweet Steps
- Gallant and Jones
- Blue Bergitt
These are the rules for the Versatile Blogger Awards:
- In a post on your blog, nominate 10 to 15 fellow bloggers.
- Inform the bloggers of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs.
- Share 7 random things about yourself.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and be sure to include a link to their blog .
- Add the Versatile Blogger Award logo on your blog post.
- In the same post, include this set of rules.