- Play every day.
- Always be kind – to yourself and others.
- Consume less. Create more.
- Laugh easily and often.
- Do the things you loved as a kid.
- Respect Nature.
- Be a bit cheeky. Make your own rules.
- Cultivate your sense of wonder.
- Believe in the power of make-believe.
- Ignore the naysayers.
- Keep it simple.
- Seek self-improvement, but don’t overdo it.
- Find beauty and inspiration in real life.
- Focus on the good stuff.
- Love lots.
- Always remember:
Happiness is not something you find. It’s something you create.
These are just a few of my beliefs on life and happiness. What are yours? If there’s something you’d like to add, please post a comment.